East Dakota Transit Mission Statement
On June 26, 1998, East Dakota Transit, Inc. (EDT) was organized for the purpose of continuing to serve the needs of ECCO, Community Counseling, and Inter-Lakes Community Action Partnership. The ridership has grown to include the general public, children going to school, and children going to day care providers.
The transportation program today is managed by ROCS Public Transit.
The East Dakota Transit bus is equipped with wheelchair lifts. Chairs must fit on the lift and have a maximum weight of 600 pounds.
Where will the bus go?
* Medical Appointments
* Beauty Shop
* Community Center
* Grocery Store
* Social Events
* Day Care
* Other locations as needed
rocs Transit director
Scott Finck, Contact Person
ROCS Transit Director
This transit agency is committed to providing non-discriminatory service. To request more information or file a discrimination complaint, contact this transit agency or the South Dakota Department of Transportation at (605) 773-3540.
language translation services
Language translation services are provided by Lingualix. Please contact East Dakota Transit manager, Scott at 605-481-0008, for more information.
Contact our dispatcher...
* Riders should be ready and waiting within a 15 minute "window" before and after their scheduled pick-up time.
* Payment of the fee or donation is required for each one way ride, unless prior arrangements have been made.
* Riders must have correct change. Drivers do not carry change.
* Drivers will assist riders upon request.
* No eating, drinking or smoking on the bus.
* EDT requires one day's notice for rides.
* EDT reserves the right to refuse transportation.
East Dakota Transit, Inc.
Board of Directors